We aren't for everyone. If you're just looking for someone to manage investments, we're not the best fit.
However, if you're looking for a comprehensive, integrated approach to your overall financial situation, let's talk.
1. We talk to see if we may be a good fit for each other.
2. We gather information to prepare our preliminary observations.
3. We talk again to discuss those observations and how we can add value.
4. Sleep on it.
5. If we're right for each other then we start implementing our recommendations.
6. Regularly review your progress and make necessary adjustments as your needs evolve.
Our fees are based on your situation and the services rendered. We have three basic options.
1. Just a Plan. Think of this as going to an architect with your dreams and your budget. We will help you develop a comprehensive plan (blueprints) that you will go implement yourself.
You will be responsible for implementing the recommendations yourself…tax, investment, insurance, estate, etc. This engagement typically lasts 3-6 months. This option is best for the DIY types. The minimum fee for this engagement starts at $5,000.
2. Hourly. You just need a little time and some questions answered. Our hourly rate is $350 per hour.
3. Ongoing, comprehensive financial planning and investment management.
We will help develop the plan and serve as the general contractor, hire sub-contractors, build it, and provide ongoing maintenance and repairs. This option is best for those that want to delegate and go enjoy their lives.
This may include, but is not limited to the following:
*Tax preparation & filing, trust administration, and estate planning document creation are done through our various alliances with legal, accounting, and estate planning firms.
For this option, we charge a percentage of the total household portfolio value that we manage.
Be a well-prepared, engaged client.
Before we meet, think about the nature of the discussion and what you wish to accomplish.
Prepare any questions you have in advance. During the meeting, take notes and ask questions until you are comfortable with a concept or suggestion.
If you’re concerned about something, you need to let us know. If you don't tell us, we'll assume everything is ok.
A successful relationship is based on 2-way communication, mutual respect, honesty, and trust.
Copyright © 2023 Gibson Wealth Advisors - All Rights Reserved. Gibson Wealth Advisors, LLC is a Registered Investment Adviser. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where Gibson Wealth Advisors, LLC and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. This website is solely for informational purposes. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Investing involves risk and possible loss of principal capital. No advice may be rendered by Gibson Wealth Advisors, LLC unless a client service agreement is in place.
Members of Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group train with Ed Slott and his team of IRA Experts on a continuous basis. These advisors pass regular background checks, complete requisite training, attend semi-annual workshops, webinars, and complete mandatory exams.
They are immediately notified of changes to the tax code and updates on retirement planning, so you can be sure your retirement dollars are safe from unnecessary taxes and fees.
Additionally, members have access to us, America’s IRA Experts to answer any tough questions or planning needs.